To improve infection control, several measures have been introduced regarding travel to Norway. All persons travelling to Norway from red countries/regions are required to familiarise themselves with important information about entry registration, entry quarantine, test obligation and quarantine hotels.
- You are required to fill in the travel registration form before your departure. You can also scan the qr-code below.
- You need to bring verification that your COVID-19 test was negative.
- This test must be taken within 72 hours before arrival.
- You are obligated to take the COVID-19 test within 24 hours of arrival to Norway.
- You must remain in quarantine for 10 full days upon arrival.
- You are obligated by law to read and understand the rules and exceptions relative to the coronavirus.
Need help with entry registration?
If you get symptoms, get tested
If you get symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat or if you feel sick you must call the Coronavirus hotline (+47) 46838068 or (+47) 116117 (after 14.00 in weekdays or in the weekends) in order to be tested.
Infection prevention measures
- Keep at least one meters distance from other people
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Stay isolated if you feel sick, and get tested